Contact the Agfax team
We are always happy to answer queries and may be able to forward specific questions to interviewees or correspondents, as appropriate. We also welcome ideas for topics you would like to see covered in Agfax. Please use the contact information below.
To give us your feedback on particular Agfax stories, please click on the Feedback button below the story summary on each interview page.
Gulls Green Road
Suffolk, IP21 5SA, UK
+44 (0)1379 586787
Agfax is produced by WRENmedia with the support of other partners. The views expressed are not necessarily those of WRENmedia or other partners.
To be notified when new Agfax reports come online, write your email address in the box below.
- Kitchen garden gives maximum output
- Soya - nutrition for people, livestock and plants
- Biogas - power for a school kitchen
- Battle with banana bunchy top disease
- Clean cooking stoves - improving health for people and the planet
- Farmers' telephone helpline - the funder
- Online knowledge bank to combat plant pests