Free to download for personal listening, training or radio broadcast, Agfax interviews and features provide up-to-date coverage of agricultural and rural development in Africa. From laboratories and crop trials to community-based initiatives and individual businesses, our team of leading African journalists bring you the stories that matter.
On this site you will find all the information you need - broadcast-quality audio files, full transcripts, cues for radio broadcasters and contacts for further information. There are no charges or subscription fees, and you are free to edit the material to suit your needs. In return, please give us feedback on what you hear and broadcast, to help us maintain Agfax as a valuable, user-driven service.
To be notified when new Agfax reports come online, write your email address in the box below.
- Biochar - improving soils with green charcoal
- Linking farmers to local restaurants
- Foot-powered pump for low cost irrigation
- Beekeeping and farming - a natural partnership
- Clean cooking stoves - improving health for people and the planet
- Turning rubbish into fuel - Nairobi's community cooker
- Agroforestry for climate resilience